Thursday, February 8, 2007

Patrick's now on the link list

Ok, there is a matter I ask for your patience with. It is an important and urgent matter so listen up. I have just added Patrick on the link list. I know, I know, let the expletives fly at me, I was expecting it anyway but before you curse let me tell you this..... *sob*......PATRICK THREATENED ME AND SAID THAT IF I DON'T ADD HIM ON THE LINK LIST, HE'LL MAKE ME WATCH VERONICA MARS!!!!

So I ask your cooperation and patience with his matter. It will be hard but please, I beg for your tolerance. As they say every cloud has a silver lining.......well I cant find the silver lining for this one so go ahead. Cry. Slit your wrists. It's understandable. We will not judge you for this.

Oh and btw, if any of you want ur blog's linked here, go ahead, tell me and I will add you. I only did this cos this time it's...well....Patrick. So.... yeah.....

No comments: