Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Here we are again.

Ok.... so JChris told me try out another design. A more "Abercrombie and Fitch" (http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category1_10051_10901_12351_-1_12202) kind of design. A vintage look if you will. The one before is a prototype.

This would then be top right logo:

chronicles2

This would be the back logo (there are two, I don't really know which yall would prefer and I don't know if yall would like your names on):

back2

or

back copy


Yeah.

Gabriel: You're welcome!!

But honestly all, I'd like for everyone to come to a consensus soon. It's not that I don't wanna design anymore (I love photoshopping) but we need to get it printed soon and every time I form an "emotional" attachment to one of my designs, I've gotta do another. Yeah.... I'm not whining or complaining but just hope to have it confirmed asap yeah? Thanks.

Please decide whether to have names or not or whether to have monkeys or vintage yeah?

No comments: