Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fusshizzle

I've uploaded my pictures from the beach visit and the long-awaited nightsafari visit pictures onto the class photo gallery.

Now for the latest social experiment, my second "leave my cam in class for about 2 days and see what happens to it" trial. These are my results:


Nicholas looking his morning best



Mr Disciplinarian



Ukelele fun (is that how the cursed thing is spelt?)


Elliot learning to self-soothe


Spoilsport


Hierophant and Batman, quite the couple


Teletubby Song


Awwww... another bit of romance


Agian?


Stone


Damn you all



WTF?!?!?!?!


Bryan, one more victim of the 5.9 disease


Greedy Prick


Self-soothing again.. heh heh



Someone has a serious crush on him... 3 photos?!?!



Amazing.... 27 photos, not even half taken by me.....

No comments: